If you have even the slightest inkling to check out deck awnings and canopies, we encourage you to let us help guide you to the perfect solution for enhancing your home – both aesthetically and functionally. And if you aren’t familiar with the vast array of styles and materials available nowadays, prepare to be wowed, as canvas awnings for homes have come a long way from their predecessors.
- More accurately, shade solutions in general have evolved considerably in terms of appearance, versatility, durability, energy efficiency, and more.
- Today’s consumer can achieve virtually any look (and function) with quality products like architectural canopies, walkway covers, and metal and/or glass awnings for homes.
- For nearly three decades, Maple Leaf Awning and Canvas (MLAC) has remained steadfast in our commitment to providing Central Arkansas with the highest quality products.
- Thus, our team stays informed of the latest trends – and best practices for implementation – to continue providing award-winning solutions.
And a growing demand for these money-saving, value-adding products remains steady. Shade solutions continue to grow in popularity as their many benefits are re-discovered, with protection from the elements remaining a primary consideration.
- Some products like metal awnings are strong enough to withstand significant wintery precipitation accumulation.
- Most homeowners, particularly in the South, think primarily of sun shading when considering how awnings and canopies improve outdoor spaces. In fact, more and more are taking advantage of the perks aside from shade, like outdoor living and dining areas that are enjoyed year-round.
- Regardless of how elaborate your outdoor space, protective benefits are provided during every season for smaller spaces as well. Simply having an area to sit, stand, or park outside without worrying about rain, sleet, or snow has many advantages.
MLAC installs commercial shade solutions, too, as many local businesses also have caught on to the trend. Regardless of what type of awning, canopy, or specialty structure you’ve conceptualized, our licensed installation crew will turn it into reality while offering the best in quality, timeliness, and professionalism.
Call us today at 1-800-94-SHADE, or contact MLAC online for additional information.