There are a lot of companies that advertise commercial fabric awnings, but at Maple Leaf Awning and Canvas we use Sunbrella Fabric for maximum protection and durability to ensure that our canvas canopies will outlast and outperform all others to give you maximum value. When you shop for canvas canopies, here are five reasons to make sure you are getting genuine Sunbrella Fabric:
- Resists fading – Sunbrella Fabric blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UV rays so it resists fading as it protects you and your outdoor furnishings from sun damage.
- Repels water – Rain will simply bead up and run off so it doesn’t collect and begin to form mold or mildew.
- Easy care – Mild soap and lukewarm water will easily remove most stains.
- Mold resistant – This property makes Sunbrella Fabric perfect for use in swimming pool and spa areas.
- Easy storage – You can leave it outside all winter without damaging the fabric. Just give it a cleaning and bring on the great outdoors.
With hundreds of patterns to choose from, in solid colors, stripes and patterns, so you are bound to find a fabric that fits in with your design motif. Browse through these examples of our standard awnings, architectural canopies, walkway covers, and specialty shade structures for a small sampling of the variety in color and style we offer.
Then, give Maple Leaf Awning and Canvas a call at 501-834-8891 or contact us online and experience the difference of specialty shade solutions with genuine Sunbrella Fabric protection!